Adrian Chu is a top producing real estate broker, mortgage broker, and real estate developer based in Seattle, Washington. Previously a technical leader and program manager with several FORTUNE 100 technology companies, Adrian built his real estate business as a second full time job and eventually transitioned away from the tech industry and multiplied his income. Adrian is frequently invited to contribute to various mediums in the real estate and investing community.
- Over $100 million in closed transaction sides
- Over 10 years experience in the industry
- Extensive experience in new construction and rehabs
- Licensed in multiple states – Managing Broker (WA), Principal Broker (OR), and Broker (CA)
Potential Topics for Discussion
- Starting out – Getting your first client, developing a niche, how to start a business as a side hustle, first $100k in commissions, and more
- Replacing your full time job – How and when to quit your day job, creating multiple income streams, and more
- Growing your real estate business – Luxury homes, new construction, foreign clients, investor clients, and more
- Investment strategy and roadmap – House hack, BRRRR, rehabs / fix and flip, new development, covered land plays, and more
- Land use and zoning application – Single-family and multi-family residential, commercial development, creating additional units, ADUs (AADU and DADU/backyard cottages), and more
Apply for Agent Coaching with Adrian
If you already applied to coaching program or are already acquainted with Adrian, you can start by selecting one of these options.